"Uniting Inventions across Industry and Academia"
Invention United is a new social platform that aims to build partnerships and promote technology licensing between different companies and universities.
We solicit analysis and product ideas from people around the world to integrate and unite patented technologies into potential products.
By identifying new opportunities and collaborations, we create value for organizations and liquidity in IP exchange.
Scientists and engineers make money by selling these connections on our site, so join challenge your creativity, boost your profile,
and help solve the world's problems.
Invention United is proud to launch our new website. You now have the ability to sell your ideas directly to universities, companies,
investors, and other scientists. We envision ourselves as an Amazon for selling scientific product development ideas.
You can click on the tab "Submit a Project" on the right to submit your own product proposals at any time.
Review other scientists' ideas by clicking on "Projects" in the menu. Review the technologies at your disposal to analyze, comment on, and use in your different projects
under "Technologies." Focus on integrating different technologies together, since that is what will help sell your ideas to the most different institutions and groups of people.
Startup Guide for Invention Owners
Startup Guide for New Users
1. We post your patented technology for free on our website. We can link the information from your website,
or post a summary on Invention United. You choose how much to disclose.
1. Survey and discuss Technologies on our website with fellow scientists to analyze how they could integrate together
like building blocks into new products.
2. Review Projects posted for your Technologies and purchase the Project Descriptions. You can review the abstracts
and technologies used for free. We recruit scientists and help score the ideas for you.
2. Read Projects to see other product ideas already submitted: Medicine, Energy, Environment, Agriculture, and more.
You decide what you want to design and create.
3. Choose to incentivize users with prize for submitting analysis and incorporating your technologies into new product plans.
Choose the nature of the prize and the deadline.
3. Submit a Product Plan incorporating technologies on the site. Use the tab on the right of the website.
4. Utilize projects to advertise your technologies, identify licensing targets, establish new joint ventures,
direct your own internal research, and identify employees to hire.
4. Earn Money from selling your Projects. People pay a small fee to read your ideas. Companies can also pay to contact
you for jobs based on your ideas and merit.
Finding new applications for your technologies
Inventor Username: Gary Vardon
Institution / Job: Innovative scientist
Date Submitted: 7/23/2012 8:26:50 PM
Abstract: An article on Aerographite from R&D Magazine was quoted in part to show
how the material is made and applications of the material. Further applications were suggested for Aerographite as were methods for imaging it.
The Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes invention can aid in the making of Aerographite. The Chemical Vapor Deposition for the Production of Carbon Nanotubes invention can also be used in the making of Aerographite.
Waterproofing of Clothes and Shoes by Fluorocarbon Emulsions
Inventor Username: padochem
Institution / Job: Self-Employed Research Consultant
Date Submitted: 6/18/2013 11:13:48 AM
Abstract: Novel surfactants for stabilizing emulsions of water or hydrocarbon oil-based droplets in a fluorocarbon oil continuous phase - Harvard University
New generation of fluorinated surfactants permit the formulation of cationic fluorocarbon emulsions. Cationic fluorocarbon emulsions can successfully replace polyurethane or polyacrylate waterproofing of fabrics and leather with lower cost and higher quality.
Think you can do better? Submit your own product plans.