"Uniting Inventions across Industry and Academia"
Invention United is a new social platform that aims to build partnerships and promote technology licensing between different companies and universities.
We solicit analysis and product ideas from people around the world to integrate and unite patented technologies into potential products.
By identifying new opportunities and collaborations, we create value for organizations and liquidity in IP exchange.
Scientists and engineers make money by selling these connections on our site, so join challenge your creativity, boost your profile,
and help solve the world's problems.
Invention United is proud to launch our new website. You now have the ability to sell your ideas directly to universities, companies,
investors, and other scientists. We envision ourselves as an Amazon for selling scientific product development ideas.
You can click on the tab "Submit a Project" on the right to submit your own product proposals at any time.
Review other scientists' ideas by clicking on "Projects" in the menu. Review the technologies at your disposal to analyze, comment on, and use in your different projects
under "Technologies." Focus on integrating different technologies together, since that is what will help sell your ideas to the most different institutions and groups of people.
Startup Guide for Invention Owners
Startup Guide for New Users
1. We post your patented technology for free on our website. We can link the information from your website,
or post a summary on Invention United. You choose how much to disclose.
1. Survey and discuss Technologies on our website with fellow scientists to analyze how they could integrate together
like building blocks into new products.
2. Review Projects posted for your Technologies and purchase the Project Descriptions. You can review the abstracts
and technologies used for free. We recruit scientists and help score the ideas for you.
2. Read Projects to see other product ideas already submitted: Medicine, Energy, Environment, Agriculture, and more.
You decide what you want to design and create.
3. Choose to incentivize users with prize for submitting analysis and incorporating your technologies into new product plans.
Choose the nature of the prize and the deadline.
3. Submit a Product Plan incorporating technologies on the site. Use the tab on the right of the website.
4. Utilize projects to advertise your technologies, identify licensing targets, establish new joint ventures,
direct your own internal research, and identify employees to hire.
4. Earn Money from selling your Projects. People pay a small fee to read your ideas. Companies can also pay to contact
you for jobs based on your ideas and merit.
Finding new applications for your technologies
Inventor Username: YNtwgXNyVc
Institution / Job: xnHqrIMUadRiO
Date Submitted: 5/16/2016 10:01:51 PM
Abstract: Cool site goodluck :) http://ngamgirl.net/essay-on-parrot-in-marathi.pdf command serving science projects research paper guilty banisters The improving economy in Europe underpins a positive view onautos from JPMorgan, whose research shows a very strongcorrelation between Purchasing Managers' Indexes (PMIs) andearnings in cyclical stocks.
http://www.laughmom.com/thesis-for-julius-caesar/ toilet jo essay on fear of heights thoughtless Mursi became president a year ago in Egypt's first freelycontested election but was ousted by the military after massprotests against his rule, which critics said was marked by creeping authoritarianism and mismanagement of the economy.
Inventor Username: pUBWqnPLUqeIx
Institution / Job: VEtUMXFDhmm
Date Submitted: 6/16/2016 3:49:08 AM
Abstract: I'm a housewife http://www.gasworldltd.co.uk/clotrimazole-lotion-uk.pdf clutch recover clotrimazole cream amazon uk
manoeuvre Renault-Nissan is targeting a combined market share of 5 percent in India this year, rising to 15 percent in a few years, Ghosn added, compared with a little more than 3 percent in the fiscal year that ended in March.
Think you can do better? Submit your own product plans.